Membership at Indian Harbor
Welcome to Indian Harbor Yacht Club, a private year-round yacht club with sailing, powerboating, dining and social activities for members and their families. The Club encourages individuals and families who share our members' passion for the water to consider membership. For information on membership, please contact your friends, co-workers or acquaintances who are members of the Club. If new to the area or struggling to find existing members you know, please contact our Membership Chair, Elizabeth Hopley who will make the appropriate introductions.
Highlights of Membership
- Access to the water (sailing, powerboating, paddle boarding, kayaking)
- Racing from beginner to advanced
- Cruise-in-company for power and sail
- Access to the club's Focus on Sailing program
- Moorings and launch service to and from one's boat
- Extensive social calendar
- Full-service waterfront restaurant and bar
- Catering and banquet services
- Junior sailing program
- Reciprocal rights at other prestigious clubs
One-time summer memberships are available to qualified individuals and their families interested in pursuing full membership. Summer members enjoy all the benefits highlighted above with the exception that they will not be offered a mooring.
Membership in the Focus on Sailing program is included with Summer Membership.
Benefits of Summer Membership
- Gives the summer member a relatively low cost/low risk way to get to know the club and determine if full membership is right for them
- Gives individuals the opportunity to meet potential sponsors, seconders and letter writer
- Gives current members the opportunity to get to know individuals who may subsequently apply for full membership